Joined Thursday, December 06, 2007
Hey.. I'm 45, single mom of 2 boys; 21 and 7. I am having a great time passing books out and hoping someone will find them!
My list of books read that I found or collected from book crossing are:
1. The collector collector by tibor fisher. (Nov 07)
2. Bean Dip and other stories by Nancy Coey. (Nov 07).
3. The revenge of a Middle-Aged Woman by Elizabeth Buchan. (Dec 07)
4. Paris Trout by Pete Dexter (Dec 07)
5. When you feel like Screaming! Help for frustrated mothers by Pat Holt. (dec 07)
6. Detox by Dr. Chrstina Scott-Moncrieff. Dec/Jan 08
7. Loving what is. Byron Katie. (now reading).
8. A Walk in the Woods - rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail. Bill Bryson. (yes, I want to go hiking the Appalachian now!).
9. Do What you Are, Paul D. Tieger & Barbara Barron-Tieger. (I'm a ENFJ, what are you?!