Joined Monday, June 27, 2016
Home page tania-richardson.com
My name is Tania, and I'm a bookworm! I live in South Wales, but I am originally from Portugal, and I lived in London for 16 years. This is a new account, but I have been Bookcrossing as Projekt-x since 2008! I love reading, of course, but also baking, drawing and knitting! And I hoard bookmarks like they're made of gold. Seriously.
I have a two year old boy who takes up most of my time now, but when I get the chance, my favourite genres to read at the moment are YA, Fantasy, Historical Fiction and Sci-fi, but I'm open to try anything. You can find me on
Goodreads, or on my site,
The Bookworm Mummy, where I talk about books!
How my shelves work:
AVLLooking for new homes! If you fancy something off my AVLs shelf, just PM me, no swap necessary! I'm afraid I can only ship within the UK at the moment.
TBRI will read most of these. Eventually. Some of these have been bought for BCing purposes only, so my PC shelf is the best indicator of the types of books I like.
PCThese babies will most likely stay with me until the end of time. Or at least until I get a chance to re-read them before they move on!
RESThese books are either in VBBs, or they're about to travel!
WISHLISTI use my Bookcrossing Wishlist and my Goodreads Wishlist to keep track of what books I'd like to read in the future, but don't own yet. If you want to send me something, these are a good place to start for inspiration, but I'm not fussed! If it's not on there but you think I'll enjoy it, I will be happy! I love discovering new stuff! For RABCK purposes, Keeta1 has my address!
Another Kind of Wishlist
Here's a few other things I like!Purple things
PopSugar Challange 2018
I'm taking part in this years PopSugar reading challenge! If you want to sugest a book for a prompt, pm me!
- * A Book turned into a movie you've already seen - The Martian by Andy Wier
- *True Crime - Hell's Princess,The Mystery of Belle Guness by Harold Schechter
- *The next book in a series you've started - The Girl in the Tower by Kathrine Arden
- 4. A book involving a heist
- 5. Nordic Noir
- 6. A book based on a real person
- * A book set in a country that fascinates you - Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
- 8. A book with a time of day in the title
- 9. A book about a villain or an antihero
- 10. A book about death or grief
- *A book with your favourite colour in the title - Purple Orchids by Samantha Christy
- 12. A book with alliteration in the title
- *A book about time travel - Just One Damn Thing After Another by Jodi Taylor
- 14. A book with a weather element in the title
- *A book set at sea - The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
- *A book with an animal in the title - The Bear and the Nightingale by Kathrine Arden
- 17. A book set on a different planet
- 18. A book with song lyrics in the title
- 19. A book about or set on Halloween
- 20. A book with Characters who are twins
- 21. A book by a female author that uses a male pseudonym
- 22. A book with an LGBTQ+ protagonist
- 23. A book that is also a stage play or a musical
- 24. A book by an author of a different ethnicity than you
- 25. A book about feminism
- *A book about mental health - Hangover Square by Patrick Hamilton
- 27. A book you borrowed or was given to you as a gift
- 28. A book by two authors
- 29. A book about or involving a sport
- 30. A book by a local author
- *A book mentioned in another book - A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle
- *A book from a celebrity book club - The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr
- 33. A childhood classic you've never read
- 34. A book that's published in 2018
- 35. A past Goodreads Choices Awards winner
- 36. A book set in the decade you were born
- *A book you mean to read in 2017 but didn't get to - Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- * A book with an ugly cover - Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
- *A book that involves a bookstore or library - Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
- *Your favourite prompt from the 2015, 2016, or 2017 Reading Challenge - The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg