corner corner Saving Faith

Saving Faith
by David Baldacci | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, July 11, 2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, July 11, 2011

Will release this shortly.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Degani Bakery Cafe: CLOSED in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (10/13/2011 UTC) at Degani Bakery Cafe: CLOSED in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Will release this in to the 'Free Books' box.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Caught at Degani's in Templestowe along with all the other books in the Bookcrossing bookcase as Degani's is now closed for extensive renovations.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at The Pines Shopping Centre in Doncaster East, Victoria Australia on Thursday, April 19, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/19/2012 UTC) at The Pines Shopping Centre in Doncaster East, Victoria Australia

Released on to the counter with the newspapers at Donut King.

To the finder of this book -
Lucky You! You have found a travelling book, there are no strings attached, I'm not trying to sell you anything, just think of it as a gift from me to you.
If you like, you could make a journal entry on the Bookcrossing site, just to let me know where the book is, it can be done completely anonymously.
You don't have to read it, you can keep it or just set it free again at some stage by passing it on to a friend or simply leaving it somewhere.
Hope I hear from you, best wishes, marmee463

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Doncaster East, Victoria Australia on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Just started reading this book, picked it up at the Pines Shopping Centre- my first "travelling book" What a great idea.! I shall certainly pass it on when I have finished it and look forward to finding more!!