corner corner The Thawing of Mara

The Thawing of Mara
by Janet Dailey | Romance
Registered by innae of Aurora, Colorado USA on 7/11/2011

status (set by Shwooz): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by innae from Aurora, Colorado USA on Sunday, September 04, 2011

My friend, Seinfeld's mom had several boxes of books she was ready to get rid of. I am so lucky that Seinfeld thought of me.

This is #349 of the Harlequin Presents series - it spent some time at a used book store

Journal Entry 2 by innae at Aurora, Colorado USA on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Headed out in my Proper Names bookbox -- Yay Mara!

Journal Entry 3 by wingk00kaburrawing at San Jose, California USA on Saturday, January 07, 2012

This book enjoyed a brief visit in San Jose, California before continuing its travels in innae's Proper Names Bookbox

Journal Entry 4 by innae at Aurora, Colorado USA on Sunday, March 11, 2012

I am so regretting taking the MANY boxes of Harlequin and the like books from a friend's mom -- I may never be rid of them. sigh.

Journal Entry 5 by innae at Aurora, Colorado USA on Wednesday, October 03, 2012

As the Harlequins are just not popular books for trading (seems they are popular enough as the sell like hot cakes new) -- I have decided that some of the Harlequin type books I inherited I shall be using as Bookbox journals...This is the first one to try that with, and it is getting ready to head out in its first box

Heading out as the Journal book (meaning it stays with the box throughout) for Body Parts bookbox -- Body Parts, seemed like a good box to get going in October...hopefully it will provide some happiness out there....

The list:

Rivethead
Let's Face it Charlie Brown
Eye of the Beholder
Body and Soul
Garfield keeps his chins up
head 'em off, Tumbleweeds!
Mystery on Happy Bones Doc Savage

feel free to add "something" to this journal book -- check out some of these sites for altered book ideas

...Just leave the journal book in the box so the next person can record the box as arriving. :-)

Journal Entry 7 by innae at Aurora, Colorado USA on Monday, October 15, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (10/15/2012 UTC) at Aurora, Colorado USA

I finally got this box in the mail...Hopefully everyone will find some nice body parts for Halloween :-)

Journal Entry 8 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Thursday, October 18, 2012

The box of Body Parts arrived today. Will make my choices and send it on it's way. Thanks!

I love the idea of using the Harlequin as a journal.

Journal Entry 9 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Thursday, October 25, 2012

Made my choices, it's on it's way to Shwooz! Thanks for including me! I think I took most of the romances, lol.

Journal Entry 10 by Shwooz at Menominee, Michigan USA on Thursday, November 08, 2012

Made my selections. I didn't find anything that jumped out at me but I did find two genres that I needed for another bookbox. So I swapped out 2 from here and added them to another box and replaced with 2 from my TBR pile. "Hearts" and "Arms" were my keywords for the body parts bookbox.

Journal Entry 11 by Shwooz at Menominee, Michigan USA on Thursday, November 08, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (11/8/2012 UTC) at Menominee, Michigan USA

The body parts bookbox will be on its way soon.