corner corner Stuff on My Cat: The Book

Journal Entry 1 by rubyrebel from Toledo, Ohio USA on Saturday, July 09, 2011

stuff on my cat

Journal Entry 2 by rubyrebel at Toledo, Ohio USA on Friday, August 05, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (8/5/2011 UTC) at Toledo, Ohio USA

adding to the last book standing book box

Journal Entry 3 by wingMinerva101wing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 22, 2011

I picked this goofy little book out of the bookbox. It has some cute and ridiculous pictures in it. My two daughters enjoyed looking at it, too. I will move this book along at the next Calgary Bookcrossing meeting in November.

Journal Entry 4 by wingMinerva101wing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 12, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (11/12/2011 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this silly little book to the Calgary Bookcrossing meeting at the Joshua Tree Cafe to find a new reader

Journal Entry 5 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 12, 2011

I just love internet meme stuff involving cats. I'm sure this will be super amusing.

Journal Entry 6 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Amusing, but I wonder if most of these cats tried to claw their owner's face off after these pictures were taken...

Journal Entry 7 by locker-monster at Joshua Tree Café, Edmonton Trail in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/14/2012 UTC) at Joshua Tree Café, Edmonton Trail in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Releasing this book at the Calgary BookCrossing April meet-up. If it didn't go home with somebody, it's on the bookshelf.

Journal Entry 8 by DendriticTrees at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Picked up at the April Calgary BC meeting. So so cute, I wish I had a cat to put things on, preferably a calico one.

Most impressive things put on cats: A kinex ferris wheel and a 5+ foot high stack of cushions

Cutest things put on cats: A baby.

And now I have the cute cat pictures for the whole rest of the month!

Journal Entry 9 by DendriticTrees at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 12, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/12/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Released at the Calgary Bookcrossing Meeting.

Journal Entry 10 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, May 13, 2012

Not sure how it happened, but I came home will 11 books from the May meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers!

Mount TBR is teetering....

Journal Entry 11 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, May 31, 2012

Super cute and funny pictures. Poor kitties!

Journal Entry 12 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 09, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (6/9/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Releasing at the June meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers, held at the Joshua Tree Café. Hope this book will go home with a new reader.

Journal Entry 13 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stuff + Cats = Awesome. Most of the time anyways. Definitely cute pictures, and funny to see what people choose to put on their cats. But some of the torment seems a bit much. Like food - why would you put it on your cat? It's such a waste of food.

Thanks for the cute-ness!

Journal Entry 14 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/14/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to get together at the Joshua Tree cafe

Journal Entry 15 by wingHerchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hilarious! Some of those cats had really expressive faces didn't they? You just know that given the chance...
LOL
My girls loved it!

Journal Entry 16 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, August 12, 2012

Picked this book up at the August meeting.

Journal Entry 17 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 08, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (9/8/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the September meeting at the Joshua Tree Cafe to either pass on or leave on the book shelf. Read it tonight when I couldn't get back to sleep.

Journal Entry 18 by soccergal at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hilarious picture book. It gave me so many wonderful ideas on how to decorate my cat's. Funny, funny and more funny.

Journal Entry 19 by wingCrossing-Guardwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 10, 2012

Picked this up at today's meeting. I guess I am doing lots of reading this month...

Journal Entry 20 by wingCrossing-Guardwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 10, 2012

My kind of book, short and sweet. Picked this up this afternoon and I am done, yeah! Now if only the rest of the pile was this painless. Enjoyed the introduction and learning about how it all started. Some very cute cats!

Journal Entry 21 by wingCrossing-Guardwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 08, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (12/8/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to today's meetup. Hopefully it will find a new reader there...

Are you in the Calgary area and interested in meeting up with other Calgary BookCrossers? Please check out our facebook group, "BookCrossing Calgary" for details on how. Meeting are held on the second Saturday of every month at the Joshua Tree Cafe starting at 11am. New Crossers are always welcome.

Journal Entry 22 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, December 09, 2012

Not sure why I brought this home from the December book crossing meeting.

Journal Entry 23 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 15, 2012

Cute pictures, sometimes funny but I fail to see the point. Surprised anyone would publish it but even more surprised that someone would pay money for it.

Journal Entry 24 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (1/12/2013 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the January bookcrossing meeting at Joshua Tree Cafe to be passed on to the next reader

Journal Entry 25 by wingMinerva101wing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2013

This book has now made its way through our Calgary Bookcrossing group. I will be finding somewhere to release it into the wild to find a new reader.

Journal Entry 26 by wingMinerva101wing at Calgary Co-op - Beddington in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 13, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (1/13/2013 UTC) at Calgary Co-op - Beddington in Calgary, Alberta Canada

I had some shopping to do, so I decided to leave this book on the community shelf inside the store. I hope it is enjoyed by someone.

Happy travels, little book....

Journal Entry 27 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, January 14, 2013

Crazy book! I don't like cats particularly so this book wasn't even fun to goo over the cute, cats! Read at our monthly meeting and passed back to owner who is going to wild release....and she beat me to journalling on it so this will be out of order....sorry!