corner corner Bahamian Proverbs

Bahamian Proverbs
by Basil Peek | Nonfiction
Registered by countofmonte of Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 7/8/2011

status (set by olagorie): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by countofmonte from Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 08, 2011

Wonderful proverbs.

Journal Entry 2 by countofmonte at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 22, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/23/2011 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Released.

Journal Entry 3 by wingolagoriewing at Oberursel, Hessen Germany on Thursday, September 29, 2011

I got this book from the table at the Unconvention. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingolagoriewing at Oberursel, Hessen Germany on Saturday, October 01, 2011

I liked this small book.

Parts of it were really funny. Sometimes it was even really philosophic. I have to admit that a few times it was rather hard to understand, I had to read parts of it several times. But I really got a feeling for the rythm of life in/on? Bahamas though this slang, I think.

I especially liked the pictures as well.

Thanks for sharing! It travelled with me to Tongeren, Belgium.

Zählt für Bahamas.

Journal Entry 5 by wingolagoriewing at Ambiorix in Tongeren, Limburg / Limbourg Belgium on Saturday, October 01, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (10/1/2011 UTC) at Ambiorix in Tongeren, Limburg / Limbourg Belgium

Liebe Finderin, lieber Finder,

Gratulation, dass Du dieses Buch gefunden hast! Ich hoffe, es gefällt Dir. Du hast nicht nur ein Buch, sondern eine ganze Gemeinschaft von Leserinnen und Lesern gefunden, die Bücher lieben. Schau Dir die Seite mal an! Vielleicht willst Du Bookcrossing ja beitreten? Das ist anonym, kostenlos und macht Spaß!

Hello! Bookcrossing is a online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide it will travel and how its readers like it. Feel free to read and keep this book, pass it on to a friend or leave it somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, then you will hear from the book as it travels around. Happy reading!