corner corner Treasure Island (Kingfisher Classics)

Treasure Island (Kingfisher Classics)
by Robert Louis Stevenson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LindyLouMac of Twywn, Wales United Kingdom on 7/4/2011

status (set by LindyLouMac): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LindyLouMac from Twywn, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, July 04, 2011

I have read this novel before but as I found this copy sitting on our bookshelves decided that it would make a suitable read for The Victorian Literature Challenge

Treasure Island is an adventure story of pirates and buried gold and has tremendous action told with plenty of atmosphere. Whe...
more...

Journal Entry 2 by LindyLouMac at Air Ambulance Charity Shop in Twywn, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (10/29/2015 UTC) at Air Ambulance Charity Shop in Twywn, Wales United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up or anything to bookcrossing to leave a comment here but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book and track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - LindyLouMac - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading