corner corner Special Ops Affair (Silhouette Romantic Suspense)

Special Ops Affair (Silhouette Romantic Suspense)
by Jennifer Morey | Romance
Registered by wingJennyC1230wing of Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, July 04, 2011

status (set by frogladyreader1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingJennyC1230wing from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, July 04, 2011

Book Description: As far as Odelia Frank is concerned, her heart went into lockdown the day her agent-husband was killed in action. Then Jagger "Jag" Benney is assigned to help her investigate a notorious arms broker, and the invincible intelligence officer feels a glimmer of vulnerability she hasn't felt in years..

Despite their chemistry, Jag has his own suspicions about Odie, and the secrets he knows she's hiding. But as a deadly conspiracy explodes, Odie will have to decide if her too-quiet, too-clever, too-sexy partner is someone she can trust - or just a terrible reminder of what happens when you mix duty and love.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJennyC1230wing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, July 05, 2011

My Review: This was a good story. I enjoy the sassy/smart aleck type females and the cool (at first), somewhat prickly males in these romance stories. It always reminds me of me and my husband when we first met.

Saving this for a Romance bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingJennyC1230wing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Putting this book into: Froggie66's Romance VBB.

Journal Entry 4 by wingJennyC1230wing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, January 23, 2012

This one wasn't chosen from the bookbox, but Froggie66 expressed an interest in reading it, so I'm going to send this to her.

Journal Entry 5 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Thanks for the book Jenny. I had forgotten about it. It was a nice surprise.

Journal Entry 6 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 07, 2012

Really enjoyed this one. Will have to look for more of the Harlequin Suspense All McQueen's men series. lol I want to know what happens next :D I read this one fast. Of course the plot line is similar as in most harlequins but this one was well done and that didn't impinge on the rest of the story. :D Thanks again Jenny for sending it.

I have someone in mind who might like it too and I think I will send it to her. :D

Journal Entry 7 by frogladyreader1 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Friday, May 04, 2012

Received this from froggie66. It is a fast read but is well done and makes one want to find more about this series "All McQueens Men". Enjoyed it. Good relaxation story for those stressed times.

Journal Entry 8 by frogladyreader1 at -- Somewhere in Ottawa in Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Friday, May 25, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/26/2012 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Ottawa in Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Releasing book in the Bookcrossing Freebee Box at the Great Glebe Garage Sale.