corner corner Curiosity Thrilled the Cat: A Magical Cats Mystery

Curiosity Thrilled the Cat: A Magical Cats Mystery
by Sofie Kelly | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Germanophile of Litchfield, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, July 02, 2011

status (set by TheOtherMrsH): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Germanophile from Litchfield, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, July 02, 2011

Hello, and welcome to Bookcrossing, a site used by readers all over the world! It’s free, anonymous and a lot of fun. Thanks for entering this book on the website.

Why not become a BookCrossing member? It costs nothing, is Spam-free and as anonymous as you wish to make it when you fill out your profile page. As a member, you can keep track of “your” book again and again; see where it goes and who has it. You’ll be amazed where your books turn up!

If you do decide to join, please give my name, Germanophile, as the person who referred you. Thanks!

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

"When librarian Kathleen Paulson moved to Mayville Heights, Minnesota, she had no idea that two strays would nuzzle their way into her life. Owen is a tabby with a catnip addiction and Hercules is a stocky tuxedo cat who shares Kathleen's fondness for Barry Manilow. But beyond all the fur and purrs, there's something more to these felines.

When murder interrupts Mayville's Music Festival, Kathleen finds herself the prime suspect. More stunning is her realization that Owen and Hercules are magical-and she's relying on their skills to solve a purr-fect murder." (Description from Amazon.com.)

First in the series.

Journal Entry 2 by Germanophile at Litchfield, New Hampshire USA on Monday, August 20, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/20/2012 UTC) at Litchfield, New Hampshire USA

Off this goes to TheOtherMrsH as promised. I actually mailed it on 8 August 2012, but forgot to journal it. Now she can mention that she received it... enjoy!

I read this quickly before mailing, and it was cute but I had to suspend disbelief several times. Still in all, it was fun, and I say that as a non-fan of mysteries, cozy or otherwise.

Journal Entry 3 by TheOtherMrsH at Vanceburg, Kentucky USA on Monday, August 20, 2012

I received this from Germanophile as a RABCK on August 10th but she hadn't written her own JE yet, so I wanted to wait before I did mine. This book looks like fun and I'm going to start it after I finish the one I'm reading now (Carla Neggers book).