corner corner Caves of Steel

Caves of Steel
by Isaac Asimov | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 6/29/2011

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Markham United Way Book Sale November 2010.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Some excellent sci-fi. I need to get more Asimov :)

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (10/29/2014 UTC) at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada

First floor, near the mail room.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.