corner corner A Spot of Bother

A Spot of Bother
by Mark Haddon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by accentslounge of Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on 6/27/2011

status (set by futurecat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by accentslounge from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, June 27, 2011

Accents Coffee & Tea Lounge opened it's doors to the public in Dublin in April 2011. We offer a free book exchange, to enjoy during your coffee & dessert!

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, April 16, 2012

Picked up at Accents when we stopped off for lunch today. We'd been reccommended the cafe by other bookcrossers, and it was just as good as they said - especially the butterscotch cake!

=+=

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 07, 2012

Not as good as A Curious Incident..., but still an enjoyable story about the dysfunction lurking in even the most ordinary family, and how easily fear descends into madness.

I'm back in NZ now, so won't be able to return the book to Accents, but I'll make sure it keeps travelling.

=+=

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, September 22, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (8/19/2012 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to another bookcrosser at last month's meetup.

v