corner corner Go the distance

Go the distance
by Michael Panckridge | Teens
Registered by wingJean-Solwing of Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 25, 2011

status (set by rileywebster1): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingJean-Solwing from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 25, 2011

I so love my library and how they have a permanent high-quality book disposal cart. This is another jewel. My two sons loved the Michael Panckridge cricket books. This is a girl gym book (from what I can tell) and I hope that someone out there will pick up that book and think they really want to read it, or that someone they know will really want to read it. Crossing my fingers and letting it go!

Journal Entry 2 by wingJean-Solwing at Buindik Campground in Grampians National Park, Victoria Australia on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (1/16/2012 UTC) at Buindik Campground in Grampians National Park, Victoria Australia

Will leave this book around the campsite or on a nearby walk.

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to bookcrossing!

This book is a gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever, pass it along to a friend, or release it into the wild to be found by someone else, but please leave a journal entry to let me know that the book is safe. You can do this anonymously, or you can choose to join Bookcrossing - it's free and it's a lot of fun.

Enjoy the book and hopefully the Bookcrossing website and community!

Journal Entry 3 by rileywebster1 at Grampians, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's good