corner corner Elegy

Elegy
by Thomas Gray | Poetry
Registered by elstaplador of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on 6/23/2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by elstaplador from Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dear reader, dear finder - thank you for coming here to see where this book has been so far. I hope you enjoy it. Do feel free to leave a journal entry below saying where you found this, what you thought of it, and what you intend to do with it.

From the Oxfam bookshop in Guildford.

Journal Entry 2 by elstaplador at St Mary's Church, Quarry Street in Guildford, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, June 06, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/6/2013 UTC) at St Mary's Church, Quarry Street in Guildford, Surrey United Kingdom

This book has been released as part of the BookCrossing.com project, which allows readers to follow the books they've loved and passed on as they travel through the wild. If you enjoy this book, please consider leaving a journal entry below saying where you found it, what you thought of it, and where it might be going next.

St Mary's is, of course, a town churchyard rather than a country churchyard, but there we go.

This book is 12 pages long and has been released in the Javelin event in the BookCrossing Olympics.

Olympic Challenge: Javelin

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Guildford, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, June 06, 2013

I have enjoyed reading this, so nicely printed at the house of Ebenezer Baylis & Son Ltd, The Trinity Press, Worcester, England, in 1934. One of 500 copies. I will pass it on to a friend who is particularly interested in calligraphy and printing.
Thank you.