corner corner Lyra's Oxford

Lyra's Oxford
by Philip Pullman | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Fleebo of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, June 23, 2011

status (set by tqd): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Fleebo at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, June 26, 2011

Clearing out the bookshelf.

Journal Entry 2 by Fleebo at Crown Hotel/Upstairs Library Bar in Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (7/13/2011 UTC) at Crown Hotel/Upstairs Library Bar in Sydney, New South Wales Australia

Released at a meeting of bookcrossers.

Journal Entry 3 by enoch-metatron at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Very nice little short story for fans of the His Dark Materials trilogy

Journal Entry 4 by markmcg at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Caught at the Sydney Meetup at the Crown Hotel. Thank you Fleebo.

Journal Entry 5 by markmcg at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Friday, September 23, 2011

An entertaining little read. Thank you Fleebo. Will release soon.

Journal Entry 6 by markmcg at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (2/14/2012 UTC) at Sydney, New South Wales Australia

Released at Meetup.

Journal Entry 7 by wingFlightwing at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Picked up at the February 2012 Sydney BookCrossingMeetUp. This seems a curious little book.

Journal Entry 8 by wingFlightwing at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, March 11, 2012

I am not a fantasy fan, but I did enjoy this. Makes me want to visit Oxford. Also I think it is a very good model of how to create an alternative universe within a known world.

Journal Entry 9 by wingFlightwing at Crown Hotel/Upstairs Library Bar in Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/13/2012 UTC) at Crown Hotel/Upstairs Library Bar in Sydney, New South Wales Australia

To be released at the March 2012 Sydney BookCrossingMeetUp, at the Crown Hotel, 162 Elizabeth St, in the upstairs Library Bar.

The Sydney CBD BookCrossing MeetUp happens on the second Tuesday of the month from 7pm (or a bit earlier) to 9pm (or whenever the conversation winds down). All readers welcome! Get on the list for an invitation to a future meeting by going to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bcsydmeetup/ ...but you don’t need an invitation to turn up. Just bring a book to release.

Journal Entry 10 by AussieChris at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Picked up at Bookcrossing at the Crown Hotel, Sydney, last night.

It's so short that I said that I'd read it on the train on the way back home, and I did get up to page 43. I read the other six pages (and additional material) while sitting at the bus stop afterwards.

A good little children's book. I suppose the theme is 'don't always trust strangers' or 'heed warnings about people'.

Journal Entry 11 by AussieChris at Crown Hotel/Upstairs Library Bar in Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/10/2012 UTC) at Crown Hotel/Upstairs Library Bar in Sydney, New South Wales Australia

To be released at Bookcrossing tonight.

Journal Entry 12 by tqd at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Picked up as an orphan at last night's BookDrinks. I was trying to resist...

Journal Entry 13 by tqd at Crown Hotel, Elizabeth St in Sydney CBD, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Released 10 mos ago (6/11/2013 UTC) at Crown Hotel, Elizabeth St in Sydney CBD, New South Wales Australia

Releasing at bookdrinks tonight.

Happy hunting/reading!