corner corner The Tiger's Wife

The Tiger's Wife
by Tea Obreht | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSecretariatwing of Carlsbad, California USA on Saturday, June 18, 2011

status (set by FeistyPom2Love): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingSecretariatwing from Carlsbad, California USA on Saturday, June 18, 2011

Recommended on LT.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSecretariatwing at Panera Bread, 401 Vista Village Dr. (OBCZ) in Vista, California USA on Monday, April 23, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at Panera Bread, 401 Vista Village Dr. (OBCZ) in Vista, California USA

On the shelves.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Secretariat. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Journal Entry 3 by wingFeistyPom2Lovewing at Carpinteria, California USA on Monday, April 23, 2012

This novel is one that I have been desiring to read for a while and also on my Bookcrossing wishlist for quite a while as well!! So, I was thrilled to find this pristine hardback edition at the Vista OBCZ yesterday afternoon!!

The book club I belong to has chosen this book as their November read, so will be waiting closer to Fall (if I can wait that long to read this book) to read this novel. I've heard it is wonderful!! Thank you for sharing it Secretariat!!