corner corner Heaven and Earth (Three Sisters Island Trilogy)

Heaven and Earth (Three Sisters Island Trilogy)
by Nora Roberts | Romance
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 6/18/2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, June 18, 2011

"This second installment of Roberts's bewitching Three Sisters Island trilogy that began with "Dance Upon the Air" continues the story of modern-day witches Nell Channing, Ripley Todd, and Mia Devlin."

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, July 17, 2011

This book is coming with on holiday to Slovenia. I don't know where I'll release it yet, but if you've found it: I hope you'll enjoy it and let it travel onwards! Happy travels little book.

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Camping Bled in Bled, Gorenjska Slovenia on Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (7/24/2011 UTC) at Camping Bled in Bled, Gorenjska Slovenia

Somewhere in camping Bled, probably at the reception, this book can be found. Happy travels little book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Novo mesto, Dolenjska (Novo Mesto) Slovenia on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I did indeed find this book at camping Bled in Slovenia and read it over the past few days, while traveling from Ljubljana via Vienna to Krakow. It is a catchy story, but I think that is about all I like about the book. I thought it was rather predictable and written in a cliche style. Perhaps some better thoughts about it will come up in the next few days if daily life somehow reminds me of some aspact of it. I love it that I found a Book Crossing book, though! I will certainly soon label one myself. This book I will leave behind here in Premium Hostel in Krakow