corner corner You Suck: A Love Story

You Suck: A Love Story
by Christopher Moore | Humor
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 6/15/2011

status (set by Jeff67): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Markham Public Library Book Sale June 2011.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pretty funny take on a vampire story.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Released 2 yrs ago (11/11/2014 UTC) at Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 4 by Jeff67 at Pickering, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Interesting book so far...but I am too afraid vampires hehe. But I have brought this book to Pickering. It can be found on the bench jist outside the Pickering Public Library-Petticoat Creek Branch.

Looks like an uproariously funny read.