corner corner Nation

Nation
by Terry Pratchett | Literature & Fiction
Registered by joto-uk of Maldon, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 14, 2011

status (set by Anke68): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by joto-uk from Maldon, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Couldn't get into this book, although I really enjoy the Discworld books.

Journal Entry 2 by joto-uk at Postal Release, Mailed to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, June 18, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (6/18/2011 UTC) at Postal Release, Mailed to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Posted this morning, Saturday 18th June 2011.

Journal Entry 3 by snowblink at Surbiton, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Brown paper package arrived this morning. :)

Many thanks joto-uk! Most generous.

Journal Entry 4 by snowblink at Camel & Artichoke - OBCZ in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, June 24, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (6/24/2011 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke - OBCZ in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

Enjoyed this book. Young adult fiction - nothing groundbreaking, but quite fun.

Journal Entry 5 by Dolleen at Hamburg - Wilhelmsburg, Hamburg Germany on Sunday, September 04, 2011

An unknown Terry Pratchett crossed my way in London. Now the book travlled with me to Hamburg to be read.

Journal Entry 6 by Dolleen at Hamburg - Wilhelmsburg, Hamburg Germany on Sunday, June 24, 2012

This book is not a typical Prattchett novel but I enjoyed reading it. The main figures were very sympathetic and the end not too happy.

Journal Entry 7 by Dolleen at Blaue Blume, Gerichtstraße 49 in Hamburg - Altona, Hamburg Germany on Friday, July 20, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/20/2012 UTC) at Blaue Blume, Gerichtstraße 49 in Hamburg - Altona, Hamburg Germany

Das Buch wird heute beim Meetup freigelassen. Sollte es keiner mitnehmen wird es irgendwo auf dem Rückweg auf Lesersuche gehen.

Journal Entry 8 by Kichererbse01 at Hamburg - Eimsbüttel, Hamburg Germany on Friday, July 20, 2012

Its a long time ago since I've read my last english Pratchet. A perfect reading for the long rainy evenings typical for German summer.

Journal Entry 9 by Kichererbse01 at Blaue Blume, Gerichtstraße 49 in Hamburg - Altona, Hamburg Germany on Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Released 9 mos ago (11/5/2013 UTC) at Blaue Blume, Gerichtstraße 49 in Hamburg - Altona, Hamburg Germany

Kommt mit zum Meetup

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnke68wing at Hamburg - Fuhlsbüttel, Hamburg Germany on Tuesday, November 05, 2013

I took this book home with me from today´s meetup, but before I can read it, I´ll have to repair it first. :-)