corner corner A Wrinkle in Time

A Wrinkle in Time
by Madeleine L'Engle | Children's Books
Registered by wingT02S03B11D20wing of Springport, Michigan USA on 6/13/2011

status (set by T02S03B11D20): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingT02S03B11D20wing from Springport, Michigan USA on Monday, June 13, 2011

How Wonderful!!! You found my book and cared enough to make an entry telling me it is in your care. Thank you for that! Please feel free to read and enjoy it. After that, it is up to you whether you keep it, or set it free to seek another adventure. Please feel free to explore the site. And, if you decide to join, (which is of course, free) you may use T02S03B11D20 for your referring member. Thanks again and have a great day!

Journal Entry 2 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Ella Sharp Museum Of Art & History in Jackson, Michigan USA on Thursday, June 16, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (6/15/2011 UTC) at Ella Sharp Museum Of Art & History in Jackson, Michigan USA

This release was made in conjunction with an online Monoply game we are playing on http://www.bookcrossing.com. Our assignment was to release a book at a gallery or museum. This museum was having a showing of clocks throughout history, so I released this book, along with a day planner and a magnetic calendar, to show different ways we count time.