corner corner Teddybears Eat Out (Picture hippo)

Teddybears Eat Out (Picture hippo)
by Susanna Gretz, Alison Sage | Children's Books
Registered by abigailann of Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 6/10/2011

status (set by abigailann): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by abigailann from Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 10, 2011

Chocolate fudge sundae, gooey fried cheese and lots of tomato sauce. William, Robert and Great Uncle Jerome muddle their way through an amazing meal.

Journal Entry 2 by messyallsaints at All Saints Church OBCZ in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 08, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (7/9/2011 UTC) at All Saints Church OBCZ in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Is the teddybears' meal anything like the one you had at Messy Church?

Thankyou for taking this book home to read. We hope you enjoy it. This book is special because its on a journey. Please let us know its got to us safely.

Then you can:
- keep it to read again,
- pass it onto a friend (please make a release entry to say you have sent it on)
- leave it 'in the wild' for someone else to find
- or bring it back to Messy Church for someone else to enjoy.

If you decide to join BookCrossing then please use messyallsaints as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by abigailann at Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 09, 2011

Left after Messy Church, now on my shelf at home for the time being.

Journal Entry 4 by abigailann at Rosie's Tea Shop in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (10/24/2011 UTC) at Rosie's Tea Shop in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you have found this book, welcome to bookcrossing and thank you for taking the time to let us know about its journey.

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by abigailann. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a release note if. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Feel free to enjoy the book and pass it along to a friend, neighbour, family member or co-worker. Or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to enjoy as you did!

This book not your type of read? That's ok, don't feel obliged to read it - just be kind enough to help it on its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!