corner corner The queen and I

The queen and I
by Sue Townsend | Literature & Fiction
Registered by abigailann of Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 6/6/2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by abigailann from Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 06, 2011

Hope you enjoy as much as I did

Journal Entry 2 by abigailann at The Motte in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 17, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (7/17/2011 UTC) at The Motte in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you have found this book, welcome to bookcrossing and thank you for taking the time to let us know about its journey.

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by abigailann. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a release note if. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Feel free to enjoy the book and pass it along to a friend, neighbour, family member or co-worker. Or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to enjoy as you did!

This book not your type of read? That's ok, don't feel obliged to read it - just be kind enough to help it on its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 21, 2011

I loved the air of intrigue... finding a book all wrapped up, ready and waiting to tempt a passer by. I abandoned my current read, and gave this one a go. Sue Townsend wouldn't normally be an author of choice for me. But it was fun. An easy read. Dated. But then so am I. Thank you Abigail for bringing the unexpected to the Motte!