corner corner The Temple of a Million Years: Vol. 2 (Ramses)

The Temple of a Million Years: Vol. 2 (Ramses)
by Christian Jacq | History
Registered by abigailann of Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 6/6/2011

status (set by abigailann): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by abigailann from Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 06, 2011

Different cover

Journal Entry 2 by abigailann at Thomas Cook in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 25, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (8/24/2011 UTC) at Thomas Cook in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

This book was left in the brochure rack of Thomas Cook, who were advertising holidays to Egypt at the time, as part of the BookCrossing Monopoly Game 2011.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you have found this book, welcome to bookcrossing and thank you for taking the time to let us know about its journey.

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by abigailann. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a release note if. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Feel free to enjoy the book and pass it along to a friend, neighbour, family member or co-worker. Or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to enjoy as you did!

This book not your type of read? That's ok, don't feel obliged to read it - just be kind enough to help it on its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!