Note: Book successfully released.

corner corner The Good Earth (Enriched Classics)

The Good Earth (Enriched Classics)
by Pearl S. Buck | Literature & Fiction
Registered by flewry of Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on 6/5/2011

status (set by flewry): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by flewry from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Sunday, June 05, 2011

Christmas gift from my sister

Journal Entry 2 by flewry at St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Sunday, July 31, 2011

I am culling Mt. TBR and making this available. I always feel a bit bad about that... particularly when she only got it for me because it was on my wishlist. But I received it in 2007 and have lost interest in reading it for the time being, so I think it would be better to let it travel rather than collect dust on my shelf for another four years.

Journal Entry 3 by flewry at Autoway lincoln in Clearwater, Florida USA on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (10/23/2011 UTC) at Autoway lincoln in Clearwater, Florida USA

This book was released by Team Iron for Turn 12 of Bookcrossing Monopoly!

My car died this week. So I've had the opportunity to spend some time getting to know the good earth, the good BROWN earth, with my own two feet.

This book was released for our Brown turn at a used car dealership. It's with a bunch of other newspapers that were printed unnecessarily, and I came home with a car to continue to pollute the earth with. Nice irony there.