corner corner Started Early, Took My Dog

Started Early, Took My Dog
by Kate Atkinson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by pinkydinky of Melksham, Wiltshire United Kingdom on 6/5/2011

status (set by Vekiki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by pinkydinky from Melksham, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 05, 2011

TBR

Journal Entry 2 by pinkydinky at Melksham, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fouth in th eJackson Brodie series. Jackson is on his travels and he has picked up a stray along the way. He is trying to find out about the true parents of a child who was adopted.
I really enjoyed this book.

Journal Entry 3 by pinkydinky at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 21, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (9/21/2012 UTC) at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sent to the UK winner of the My Bookshelves are Groaning RABCK.
Enjoy :)

Journal Entry 4 by annenz at Greymouth, West Coast New Zealand on Tuesday, September 25, 2012

This arrived in my mailbox yesterday so after I've read it, will send on the way to the UK.
Hopefully 'my' (lol) book will arrive in the UK.
Have sent msg to saskiasosmile:))

Journal Entry 5 by annenz at Greymouth, West Coast New Zealand on Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Have tried reading this but not my cup of tea, so to speak.
Now travelling to it's rightful owner:))

Journal Entry 6 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Arrived here today!
Thanks to both pinkydinky(for the rabck) and annenz for making sure this book got to me after its detour!

Journal Entry 7 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Reserved for vekiki, who was tagged in the Wishlist tag game with this book.
Just reading the second half then it is ready to go.

Journal Entry 8 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 01, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (2/1/2016 UTC) at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Wrapped and ready to go to Vekiki.
Going in the post tomorrow or the day after.

Journal Entry 9 by wingVekikiwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, February 11, 2016

Ahhh, I'm terrible; this arrived like a week ago, and I put it straight on my shelf without journaling! Sorry, I hope you haven't been worrying :)

Journal Entry 10 by wingVekikiwing at RABCK in -- By post or by hand --, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, April 28, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (4/28/2017 UTC) at RABCK in -- By post or by hand --, Greater London United Kingdom

This one went into a bag to take up to my family - I'm afraid I doubt knew if anyone took it,, or if it ended up being donated to the charity shop

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!