corner corner Shopaholic Abroad

Shopaholic Abroad
by Sophie Kinsella | Humor
Registered by wingredfox5wing of Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 05, 2011

status (set by laurajk): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingredfox5wing from Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 05, 2011

Given to me by my sister, Hayley. :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingredfox5wing at Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, January 22, 2012

I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with the Shopaholic books. I like the story butttt I hate Rebecca. Why is she such an idiot!? Now I have a feeling that she must get her spending out of control in every book otherwise it couldn't be the Shopaholic series but I can't feel sorry for her every book! I didn't even feel sorry for her in the first book. I'm very much a 'if you can't afford it, you don't have it' sort of person. I guess this book kinda messed up any chance of a second film as well since they vist New York, but dont live there. I will read the rest of the books, mainly becuase I've been given them but if I didn't already have them, I'm not sure I would have bothered.

Journal Entry 3 by wingredfox5wing at Camberley Obelisk in Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/6/2012 UTC) at Camberley Obelisk in Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom

Left this on the bench just at the start of the Obelisk trail. By the information sign. Hope whoever finds this enjoys it :)

Journal Entry 4 by laurajk at Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 06, 2012

I'd never heard of BookCrossing until I came across this book on a park bench. What a brilliant idea, thank you to who ever released it. I shall let you know what I think of it.