corner corner Mischief in Mudbug (Ghost-In-Law Mystery Romance)

Mischief in Mudbug (Ghost-In-Law Mystery Romance)
by Jana Deleon | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingaffinity4bookswing of Bryan, Texas USA on Sunday, June 05, 2011

status (set by Eri-Cherry): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingaffinity4bookswing from Bryan, Texas USA on Sunday, June 05, 2011

The cute cover with a frog siting on a high heel drew me in!

Journal Entry 2 by wingaffinity4bookswing at Bryan, Texas USA on Monday, June 13, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (6/13/2011 UTC) at Bryan, Texas USA

going into my Cozy mystery bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by wingrureadingwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Selected from the US/CAN Cozy Mystery bookbox hosted by affinity4books.

Journal Entry 4 by wingrureadingwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The first chapter reminded me of a scene with Whoopi Goldberg's character in the movie Ghost. The mystery was interesting with the paranormal addition and a few twists at the end.

Journal Entry 5 by wingrureadingwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (4/13/2013 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Took the book to the Calgary BC Meetup at the Joshua Tree Cafe today.

Journal Entry 6 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 14, 2013

Picked up at the Calgary BookCrossing April meet-up. A detective novel with a ghost? Awesome.

Journal Entry 7 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 08, 2013

I wanted something fluffy to read after a series of serious books. It certainly hit the spot but it is, by no means, the sort of stuff I usually like to read. I'm not overly fond of romances. The mystery bit was fine, but it didn't wow me.

Journal Entry 8 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 08, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (6/8/2013 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Passing this book on to the next interested BookCrosser.

Journal Entry 9 by wingCrossing-Guardwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 09, 2013

Picked this up at June's BookCrossing meeting, adding it to my TBR pile.

Journal Entry 10 by wingCrossing-Guardwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 13, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (7/13/2013 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

What an awesome piece of fluff! I loved every minute of this. It is just a fun book that doesn't take itself too seriously. I loved the characters and the fast pace that the book moved at.

July's Calgary meet up theme is "Death", the characters in this book certainly deal with a lot of it! Should find a new reader there.

Journal Entry 11 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, August 19, 2013

I enjoyed this book on holidays. The kind of easy book to read by the beach.

The characters were great but the one thing that bugged me....don't think this is really a spoiler...is that Sabine has cancer which is the reason for finding the relatives. The cancer is downplayed....which is nice as it is a happy book...but I found it hard that it did get downplayed....does this make sense!

I guess if I get cancer I hope to be so blase about it!

Journal Entry 12 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Released 9 mos ago (12/14/2013 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 13 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Brought this home from the December bookcrossing meeting.

Journal Entry 14 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 14, 2014

This was just fun nothing more nothing less. This does seem to be book two of a series as they keep making reference to things that happened before.

Journal Entry 15 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 14, 2014

Released 3 mos ago (6/14/2014 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the June BookCrossing Meeting to pass on to a reader

Journal Entry 16 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 02, 2014

Wavered when reading the first few pages but stuck it out and I ended up enjoying it. Very quick read - 1 day. Has the romance, mystery, comedy and paranormal.

Journal Entry 17 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, September 12, 2014

Released 1 wk ago (9/13/2014 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to the September meeting at Cravings.

Journal Entry 18 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Picked up at get together