corner corner The Trespass

The Trespass
by Barbara Ewing | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Captainsdoxy of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, June 04, 2011

status (set by Captainsdoxy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Captainsdoxy from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, June 04, 2011

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home.You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. (You’ll receive an email anytime someone makes a journal entry). It's fun, free, and confidential.

If you decide to join, please consider listing Captainsdoxy as referring you.

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 2 by Captainsdoxy at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Interesting story of a girl from a privileged but restricted upbringing who decides to make a new life for herself in NZ. After running away from her abusive father, the story describes her journey to NZ and how she makes a life for herself when she arrives in Wellington.

Enjoyed the references to places I know.

Journal Entry 3 by Captainsdoxy at Beachside Holiday Park in Paihia, Northland New Zealand on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (1/4/2012 UTC) at Beachside Holiday Park in Paihia, Northland New Zealand

Left on a table in the kitchen area