corner corner The Bard of Sorcery

The Bard of Sorcery
by Gerard Houarner | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by AlterEgoZoe of Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, June 02, 2011

status (set by AlterEgoZoe): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by AlterEgoZoe from Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, June 02, 2011

I read this a year or two ago, and although I thought the idea of interplanar travel and mulitverses interesting, the plot was very confusing and at the end, doesn't matter anymore. It was also annoying that the author introduces new animals with fantasy names but fails to describe them adequately. There are also many characters that blend together and aren't very memorable.

Journal Entry 2 by AlterEgoZoe at Pocono Community Theatre in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, July 23, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/23/2012 UTC) at Pocono Community Theatre in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA

When he looked up again Tas had gone. Rising to join the others, he caught sight of something small and abandoned on the floor. "Tas you forgot your pipe." He picked it up and then saw words carved into the wood he had not seen before. Find the music, find the magic.
"Did you carve this?"
Tas did not turn. "Yes," he said, reluctantly. "I have to leave it."
"But, Tas, why?"
Tas squared his shoulders as though firming some resolve. But still he did not turn. "Because the shepherd said that it could only be used once. Thats why I can't get the pipe to play that song-or any song. I've used the magic." He took a deep breath and went on. "And he said that once I found the magic I had the pass the pipe on." he paused and then he did turn, a scamp's humor in his long brown eyes. "It's going to be a long winter. I'm going to leave it here for someone else to find."
"Snowsong" by Nancy Varian Berberick

Found a book? Find the magic! Welcome to BookCrossing!! If you are already a member, "Hello!", if you have only just found this lovely site, welcome!

Congratulations on finding a released BookCrossing book! You can now register on the site, if you want to. It's free to register, but of course you can remain anon. It's up to you!

If you do decide to join, please add me as your referring member, AlterEgoZoe. Thanks!

Most of all, enjoy the book, and enjoy BookCrossing!