corner corner #17 Little Comic Shop of Horrors

#17 Little Comic Shop of Horrors
by R.L STINE | Children's Books
Registered by katrinat of Southend-on sea, Essex United Kingdom on 6/2/2011

status (set by katrinat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by katrinat from Southend-on sea, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, June 02, 2011

Brought for the BC Monopoly challenge where this turn we had to plant a book in a shopping centre. I didn't realise it was a pick your own ending book, I loved those and the endless readings they allowed when I was a kid.
This book will be left outside a specialist comic bookstore (Little COMIC SHOP of Horrors) in The Meadows Shopping Centre, Chelmsford. I'm hoping that their clientle may find this an attractive discovery.

Journal Entry 2 by katrinat at The Meadows (outside the comic shop) in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, June 02, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (6/2/2011 UTC) at The Meadows (outside the comic shop) in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

I got the wrong shopping centr, its in Hugh Chelmer, left yesterday so by now it has probably been discovered by someone.

To the finder, Thanks for taking the time to journal your discovery. I hope that you enjoy this book and its many endings, feel free to keep and enjoy or pass it on/leave it for someone else to discover in the future. Do come back and journal your thoughts on the book.

Leaving this for the BC Monopoly challenge where we had to leave a book in a shopping centre, I themed the book (it has the word SHOP in the title) and the location (outside a COMIC book shop, and it has the word comic in the title), I also added a flower to the package as a nudge to the orginal, Little Shop of Horrors.