corner corner North of Beautiful

North of Beautiful
by Justina Chen Headley | Teens
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, June 01, 2011

status (set by z3CarGaragez): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Hardback book

From the inside flap:

As he continuted to stare, I wanted to point to my cheek and remind him, But you were the one who wanted this, remember? You're the one who asked--and I repeat--Why not fix your face?

It's hard not to notice Terra Cooper

She's tall, blond, and has an enviable body. But with one turn of her cheek, all people nitice is her unmistakably "flawed" face. Terra secretly plans to leave her small, stifling town in the Northwest and escape to an East Coast college, but gets pushed off-course by her controlling father. When an unexpected collision puts Terra directly in Jacob's path, the handsome but quirky Goth boy immediately challenges her assumptions about herself and her life, and she is forced in yet another direction. With her carefully laid plans disrupted, will Terra be able to find her true path?

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sending this book to z3cargaragez for the birthday rabck group. I hope you enjoy it. Happy Birthday!!!

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, July 15, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (7/15/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed

Journal Entry 4 by z3CarGaragez at Knox, New York USA on Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just got this in the mail the other day for my birthday. Finished it already, it was amazing! I really loved this book, thank you SO much for sending it. It really means a lot to me that you thought of me on my birthday! I'm giving it to a friend of mine to read now, thanks again!