corner corner Legends of Dune III: The Battle of Corrin

Legends of Dune III: The Battle of Corrin
by Brian Herbert, Kevin J Anderson | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Lukerik of Heaton, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 5/29/2011

status (set by Diane-Fraser): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Lukerik from Heaton, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, May 29, 2011

Grahame L Tate, one of life's great characters, died recently. He had a lot of stuff and his books were going to be thrown out. His family gave them to me when I told them about BookCrossing and I now have his Library here in my house. If you find this book I hope you enjoy it and that it finds a new home.

Journal Entry 2 by Lukerik at Caffe Nero, Clayton Road in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, June 04, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (6/4/2011 UTC) at Caffe Nero, Clayton Road in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

This book begins it's journey in the bookbox downstairs.

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, June 08, 2013

I went a hunting today for a game we are currently playing - Bookcrossing Olympics! I hoped I would find one of your books in Newcastle Lukerik but it was hard to find this as it was hidden below a pile of 20 or more non bc books!! Great to see the idea has really caught on now.
That's the Pole Vault event completed but don't worry I will be back in Cafe Nero to keep an eye out for more books in the future :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Rushour in Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 18, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (7/20/2013 UTC) at Rushour in Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh :)

Enjoy!!