corner corner Dark Rivers of the Heart

Dark Rivers of the Heart
by Dean Koontz | Horror
Registered by Jengif of Greenville, North Carolina USA on 5/27/2011

status (set by ecjuly): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Jengif from Greenville, North Carolina USA on Friday, May 27, 2011

For some reason I ended up with two hard cover copies of this book...

Barnes & Noble Synopsis

A man and a woman meet by chance in a bar. Suddenly they are fleeing the long arm of a clandestine and increasingly powerful renegade government agency -- the woman hunted for the information she possesses, the man mistaken as her comrade in a burgeoning resistance movement.

The architect of the chase is a man of uncommon madness and cruelty -- ruthless, possibly psychotic, and equipped with a vast technological arsenal. He is the brazen face of an insidiously fascistic future. And he is virtually unstoppable. But he has never before come up against the likes of his current quarry. Both of them are survivors of singularly horrific pasts. Both have long been emboldened by their experiences to fight with reckless courage for their own freedom. Now they are plunged into a struggle for the freedom of their country, and for the sanctity of their own lives.

Journal Entry 2 by Jengif at Downtown in Boone, North Carolina USA on Sunday, May 29, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (5/28/2011 UTC) at Downtown in Boone, North Carolina USA

Left on a plaque a couple of blocks down from the Mast General Store on West King Street

Journal Entry 3 by ecjuly at Whiting, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, November 02, 2016

One of, if not the best Dean Koontz novel I ever read. I never heard of bookcrossing and I love the idea. I will be releasing this great book in the next few days. I hope it finds its way to another person who will pass it on.