corner corner A Week in the Zone

A Week in the Zone
by Barry Sears | Health, Mind & Body
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 5/26/2011

status (set by solittletime): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Thursday, May 26, 2011

Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on May 26, 2011. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Mass market paperback.

Reserved to submit to the Battle Ship team captain for submission for BookCrossing Monopoly - Turn Two, since we have put this book on deadline: we are allowing this book just A Week in the Zone before it is caught.

And for the 2011 Track Your Challenges Challenge, hosted by waderwoman.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Flatbread Company OBCZ, 72 Commercial St in Portland, Maine USA on Thursday, June 02, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (6/2/2011 UTC) at Flatbread Company OBCZ, 72 Commercial St in Portland, Maine USA

Released in the OBCZ (Official BookCrossing Zone) bookcase in the entryway at Flatbread Company, 72 Commercial St, Portland, Maine, around 9 PM on June 1, 2011.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!