corner corner The Horse Whisperer

The Horse Whisperer
by Nicholas Evans | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, May 22, 2011

status (set by Lady_Macbeth): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, May 22, 2011

This book is available and will be released soon into the wild

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/17/2012 UTC) at Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using meBOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingquietorchidwing at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, August 05, 2012

From a box sent by bookstogive for the OBCZs out here in Minnesota. Thanks so much for the shelf boost!

Journal Entry 4 by wingquietorchidwing at Gingko Coffee Shop - Snelling and Minnehaha in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, August 19, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/19/2012 UTC) at Gingko Coffee Shop - Snelling and Minnehaha in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Sent for the shelves by bookstogive. Thanks!

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!

Journal Entry 5 by Lady_Macbeth at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, August 19, 2012

Picked up book at Ginko Coffeehouse at Meet-up.

Journal Entry 6 by Lady_Macbeth at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, October 07, 2012

I haven't gotten around to reading this book yet. I'm going to release it so someone else can enjoy it.