corner corner The Landscape of Love

The Landscape of Love
by Sally Beauman | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 5/21/2011

status (set by Annimanni): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, May 21, 2011

'If I didn't spy, I'd be in the dark eternally. I live in a maze of unknowing - Maisie's maze - and I hate it. I need to be informed.'

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (6/9/2011 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

released for Never Judge a Book by its cover week 23. Mum in laws TBR is now as big as mine!

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, September 29, 2011

I thought this was going to be a difficult book for me to read, how wrong was I :) Read it in twenty four hours because I just could not but it down without knowing how it all ended. Three sisters are at the centre of this story. Love, illness and death are all captured in this novel spanning more than 20 years and it also captures a lot of history too.

mum in law not as captivated as I was - Reserved for the letter L in the ABC Bookring

Journal Entry 4 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, October 24, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (10/25/2011 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Posting to 3vie for the ABC Bookring - Letter L. Enjoy :)

Journal Entry 5 by 3vie at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, October 28, 2011

Received as letter L book in ABC bookring. This is not the usual type of book that i read, but i will definately give it a go. You never know, there may be a whole new genre of books out there just waiting for me to discover them ;0)

Journal Entry 6 by 3vie at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, January 05, 2012

I started this book and got about 100 pages in and gave up. Its really not my thing, but i'm glad I gave it a go

Journal Entry 7 by 3vie at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, January 05, 2012

reserved for Pam99's VBB

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Received with thanks :)

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I struggled with the book at first, but then I got sucked in and couldn't put it down until I'd finished. It's a haunting, magical, sad story that will stay with me for quite a while. Thank you for sharing!

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnnimanniwing at Klubokawiarnia Poduszka in Suwalki, Podlaskie Poland on Friday, July 15, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (7/15/2016 UTC) at Klubokawiarnia Poduszka in Suwalki, Podlaskie Poland

Thanks for logging in. I hope you enjoy the book!