corner corner Small Island

Small Island
by Andrea Levy | Literature & Fiction
Registered by marsala of Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on 5/20/2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by marsala from Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, May 20, 2011

Hi and Welcome to Bookcrossing!

If you found this book and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous if you like. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, Marsala, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by marsala at Somewhere along the South Bank in South Bank, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, July 02, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (7/2/2011 UTC) at Somewhere along the South Bank in South Bank, Greater London United Kingdom

Released for the Bookcrossing Monopoly game, turn FOUR.

We landed on the WATER square this week. I left the book along the most important bit of water in London, the Thames. Across from the royal festival hall, there is a little man made beach and next to it a small island, where I left the book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at South Bank, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, July 20, 2012

My children found the book on a little beach on the South Bank... finally, I had time to read it on holiday this Summer. I brought it to another small island, Antigua and have left it here for another traveller. I hope they enjoy it as much as I did.