corner corner Thin Air

Thin Air
by Sue Gee | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Goldenglow of South Woodham Ferrers, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, May 20, 2011

status (set by BookAmbler): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Goldenglow from South Woodham Ferrers, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, May 20, 2011

Loved the style of writing. Very enjoyable book. Not quite what I expected when I picked it up. Couldn't fail to please a dog lover!

Journal Entry 2 by Goldenglow at The Blue Egg (Farm shop & Café) in Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, June 26, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (6/26/2011 UTC) at The Blue Egg (Farm shop & Café) in Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom

Released at Bookcrossing meeting at new OBCZ!

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookAmblerwing at Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, July 02, 2011

Couldn't resist picking this up at the inaugural Blue Egg Cafe meet ;)

Journal Entry 4 by wingBookAmblerwing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm going to pass on this book and move it on for two reasons...

Just read a Gee ("Reading in Bed") for reading group; I didn't like the style but it was an odd kind of page turner which ultimately turned out rather depressing.

Also I'm trying to shift my other BCers books as part of the Set It Yourself Challenge #20!

Journal Entry 5 by wingBookAmblerwing at Caffe Nero in Sudbury, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/24/2012 UTC) at Caffe Nero in Sudbury, Suffolk United Kingdom

On the BookCrossing shelf =:o)