corner corner The Center

The Center
by David Shobin | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 5/20/2011

status (set by tonycash72): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Friday, May 20, 2011

Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on May 20, 2011. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Mass market paperback.

Reserved to submit to the Battle Ship team captain for submission for BookCrossing Monopoly - Turn One.

And for the 2011 Track Your Challenges Challenge, hosted by waderwoman.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at One City Center in Portland, Maine USA on Friday, May 20, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (5/21/2011 UTC) at One City Center in Portland, Maine USA

Releasing The Center at One City Center, Portland, Maine, around 9:30 PM on May 20, 2011. [To see the One City Center sign, click on the image to enlarge it.]

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Portland, Maine USA on Monday, May 23, 2011

I found it and I can't wait to read it. What a great idea!

Journal Entry 4 by tonycash72 at Portland, Maine USA on Thursday, October 31, 2013

I found the book on a bench on Eastern Promenade on 10/30/13, the day the Sox won the World Series! I've been living on East Prom for a year, but am moving to Pine Point, so I was there moving out my last few items from my old place and went for yet another walk along the Prom and saw the book....Not sure if i'll read it yet, as the genre is not my usual choice, but I'll have fun finding a place to release the book.

Journal Entry 5 by tonycash72 at Moravian Bookstore in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (12/20/2013 UTC) at Moravian Bookstore in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania USA

My wife and I we're visiting Bethlehem on our way home from Maine to Philly for Christmas. We always love seeing Bethlehem at Christmas. I chose to leave the book outside of the entrance to the Moravian Bookstore. Thought a book store was a good choice and I enjoy checking that store out when visiting.

Hope to hear who found it.