corner corner Bottom of the 33rd: Hope, Redemption, and Baseball's Longest Game

Bottom of the 33rd: Hope, Redemption, and Baseball's Longest Game
by Dan Barry | Sports
Registered by cherylllr of Carson City, Nevada USA on Thursday, May 19, 2011

status (set by Dan42): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by cherylllr from Carson City, Nevada USA on Thursday, May 19, 2011

See reviews from readers like you & me at goodreads.com. I almost want to call it philosophy, because it's more about dreams & obsessions, dissapointments and frustrations. But I still call it sports because it does assume some familiarity with and interest in the game itself. ARC, no pictures, uncorrected manuscript.

Journal Entry 2 by cherylllr at Carson City, Nevada USA on Friday, July 15, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (7/15/2011 UTC) at Carson City, Nevada USA

To newcomers: welcome to BookCrossing! Thank you for making this journal entry. I hope you join us in sharing our reading & releasing adventures, but even if you prefer to remain 100% anonymous, I'm glad to know what happened to this book. Enjoy it, and pass it on when you're done with it!

Journal Entry 3 by Dan42 at Saint Croix Falls, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, August 27, 2011

Was a very good book, not only about baseball, but the men who play the game, the families they support and in turn are supported from, and the fans. Sending it on to my dad, a fellow Red Sox fan.