corner corner The Zen of Fish: The Story of Sushi, from Samurai to Supermarket

The Zen of Fish: The Story of Sushi, from Samurai to Supermarket
by Trevor Corson | Nonfiction
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 5/19/2011

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nr. 1 last

Bookcloseouts.com March 2011

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Loads of cool information about a food I love. It was a little disgusting that so much of sushi revolves around rotting...um or should I say fermentation :)

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Costco, Woodbine & Highway 7 in Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (9/4/2012 UTC) at Costco, Woodbine & Highway 7 in Markham, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.