corner corner Magnificat (Galactic Milieu Trilogy, No 3)

Magnificat (Galactic Milieu Trilogy, No 3)
by Julian May | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Centreville, Virginia USA on 5/17/2011

status (set by LilPatoodle): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Got from bhodi in Herndon, Virginia.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (5/21/2011 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Releasing this at the Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at -- Geocaches, Virginia USA on Friday, May 27, 2011

This was leftover at the end of the Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Edit May 30, 2011: I released this at Balticon in Hunt Valley, Maryland, this weekend, but forgot to make release notes before I left. I'm so glad someone found it! :)

Journal Entry 4 by LilPatoodle at Hunt Valley, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 29, 2011

I found this on a table at the science fiction convention known as Balticon. It reminded me that I *meant* to bring a few SF novels to release at the con, but I forgot....