corner corner The Dragons of Eden: Speculations on the Evolution of Human Intelligence

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Did a major sweep of my bookshelves, and this one didn't make the cut. I figure if I really want to read it in the future, it won't be too tough to get my hands on a copy.

Registered in Centreville, Virginia, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (5/21/2011 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Releasing this at the Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by BooberFraggle at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 05, 2012

I found this at a book festival last year, and finally got around to reading it. The science is a little outdated, but many of the ideas are still viable, or at least sparked my interest for further investigation or thought. Dry in some places, but overall an enjoyable read.