corner corner Get Out of My Life, but First Could You Drive Me & Cheryl to the Mall

Journal Entry 1 by erishkigal from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This is the first book I found to fit the theme for round one of Bookcrossing Monopoly, team boot having landed on "shopping center."

I've skimmed it, and like what I see~wish it had been out when my daughter was teen :)
Wolf captures the angst of those years, at the same time belittles neither parent nor teen, and is thoughtful, helpful, and engaging. Probably most important is that Wolf asserts that todays' teens ARE different from their parents at the same age, and that parents must realize that and develop new skills.

Journal Entry 2 by erishkigal at Fashion Place Mall on a bench... in Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (5/17/2011 UTC) at Fashion Place Mall on a bench... in Salt Lake City, Utah USA

released about the center of the east -west corridor~~ as move #1 in a game of Bookcrossing Monopoly!

Team 'boot' landed on "Shopping Centre," so to be as thematic as possible, I released this book with Mall in the title in a Ballycumber shopping bag full of shopping/Mall-related books in the center of the Mall/Shopping Center.

Books in the Ballycumber bag are:
Acorna's People (People filling the Mall)
Dark Tort (the Bakery)
Cheaper by the Dozen (we're talking shopping, folks)
Playing for Pizza (food court & California Pizza Kitchen)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (it's the MA-ALL)
Restaurant Confidential (has a whole chapter on Mall Food)
GET OUT OF MY LIFE but first could you drive me and Cheryl to the Mall (hopefully self-explanatory :P)

If you want to see how the game is played

BC MONOPOLY

hopefully in a few days pictures of everyone's releases will be up
please do journal even if it's just to say, "Found!"

ARE YOU NEW TO BOOKCROSSING?

Welcome! Thank you for helping me track this book's journey! I have been a member of BookCrossing since 2005, and my books released into the wild have not only traveled across the country, but to Canada, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand! It's a fun and rewarding hobby! :)

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

1) You may continue as an Anonymous Finder. Or, Register as a member , then you too will receive future journal entries on this book and track its journey around the world! It's free and spam-free.

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Thank you, and Happy BookCrossing! :)