corner corner Ignited Minds: Unleashing the Power Within India

Ignited Minds: Unleashing the Power Within India
by A.P.J Abdul Kalam | Nonfiction
Registered by prachitulshan of Kolkata, West Bengal India on 5/11/2011

status (set by prachitulshan): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by prachitulshan from Kolkata, West Bengal India on Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Written by the former President of India, A.P.J Abdul Kalam, (also known as the Missile Man of India) Ignited Minds is a highly motivating book for young Indians, as also to anyone interested in understanding the reasons for remaining behind in the march of human civilization. This small book contains dynamic and original ideas, examines attitudes afflicting the Indians, and presents prescriptions for the rapid growth of India to enable the country to emerge as a developed nation. The scientist and the seer inside Kalam has addressed the book to young [citizen]s of India.
-Wikipedia

Bought for a themed, 'powerful' release. It's all dressed up and ready to go wild. :)

Journal Entry 2 by prachitulshan at The NDPL (North Delhi Power Limited) power station in New Delhi, Delhi India on Thursday, May 12, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (5/12/2011 UTC) at The NDPL (North Delhi Power Limited) power station in New Delhi, Delhi India

This book was released by Team Thimble for Turn 1 of the BC Monopoly Game being hosted by Vekiki. Our theme was 'power station' and sure enough, Bally has never been more alive and is all set to make an electrifying impact with its charms!

Hung to the main gate of the NDPL (North Delhi Power Limited) power station entrance...hope it finds a reader soon and ignites their mind!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to the lucky finder of this book!

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome - I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Bookcrossing and by making an entry you will be helping to keep this books' unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....and don't worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous if you like.

When you’ve read it,why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you're going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it's travels around the book loving world as well!

Enjoy the book!