corner corner The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable

The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable
by Nassim Nicholas Taleb | Other
Registered by wingleamhliomwing of Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, May 09, 2011

status (set by hon-no-tomo): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingleamhliomwing from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, May 09, 2011

Hello Kind Reader,
Just a quick note that I've registered this book at BookCrossing.com, so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please visit www.BookCrossing.com to make a quick journal entry, then pass the book along to someone else who will appreciate it. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!
Thank You!

Journal Entry 2 by wingleamhliomwing at The Long Stone Pub (OBCZ) in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (9/18/2012 UTC) at The Long Stone Pub (OBCZ) in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Please read, enjoy this book and pass it on. Share the love of reading!

Please let me know if you've found this book on www.bookcrossing.com

Journal Entry 3 by Vradchuk at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

picked up during bookcrossing meeting

Journal Entry 4 by Vradchuk at The Long Stone Pub (OBCZ) in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Released 1 mo ago (11/18/2014 UTC) at The Long Stone Pub (OBCZ) in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

released during BCIE monthly meeting

Journal Entry 5 by hon-no-tomo at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Now with me.