corner corner Rags to Richie : The Story So Far

Rags to Richie : The Story So Far
by Shane Richie, Sue Crawford | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by redfox5 of Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on 5/9/2011

status (set by foxy737): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by redfox5 from Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 09, 2011

My aunt was having a clear out so she gave me some books :)

Journal Entry 2 by redfox5 at Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 05, 2013

I've been neglected today. The new Tomb Raider game has come out. So my boyfriend has spent the day with Lara Croft and I've had to make do with Shane Richie. What did I know about Shane Richie before I read this book?

1)He plays Alfie Moon in EastEnders
2(.....nothing.

As far as autobiographies go this one was pretty good. He lets people know about the good and the bad. He faces up to things he's done wrong. His 'Rags to Richie' story was a good one. And I actually have some respect for someone I never thought I would have - Coleen Nolan. I had no idea they had ever been married but the way she held herself and her family together though Shane's affair and their divorce. Even letting him cry on her shoulder when things were not going right with his new girlfriend. That's something I would never be able to do and hats off to her for that. I will stop making fun of her now.
A must read for fans but a good read for anyone who enjoys random autobiographies.

Journal Entry 3 by redfox5 at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (3/19/2013 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy :)

Journal Entry 4 by foxy737 at Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, March 21, 2013

Arrived safely may have a quick look before wild releasing as you sell it quite well
Thanks for posting as big book x

Journal Entry 5 by foxy737 at Leeds Castle, Nr Maidstone. in Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/5/2013 UTC) at Leeds Castle, Nr Maidstone. in Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Releasing as part of Vekiki's Olympic challenges releasing someone else's book challenge (rowing) left on sundial at rear of castle, quite appropriate as overlooks area of water were boat rides pass by (although punting not rowing!), then we walked around castle and by the time we came through the rear enterance ourselves it was gone ;)

Happy hunting if already bookcrossing member but if this is all new to you please read paragraph below for more info

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, please make a journal entry so that I know this book has been found and what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and your e-mail address is never given out) please say foxy737 referred you. Happy BookCrossing!