corner corner While Rome Burns

While Rome Burns
by Alexander Woollcott | Other
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 5/9/2011

status (set by eastbaybookmisr): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, May 09, 2011

1936 Grossett & Dunlap hardcover of the 1934 collection of articles. I found this copy yesterday in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

Edit December 7, 2017: Some of these were a bit interesting, but I did not have patience or time to do more than skim most of it. I currently have this ranked at #1185 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at Little Free Library at 857 Sunnyhills Road in Oakland, California USA on Thursday, December 07, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (12/7/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library at 857 Sunnyhills Road in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.