corner corner Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)

Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)
by Stephenie Meyer | Teens
Registered by wingBodaciousBookswing of Hesperia, California USA on 5/6/2011

status (set by Fuzzmom): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingBodaciousBookswing from Hesperia, California USA on Monday, July 18, 2011

This book is part of the Bookcrossing community! We hope you will help it along on it's journey.

Journal Entry 2 by Fuzzmom from Hesperia, California USA on Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm on my way to Black Rock City! Headed for Burning Man 2011. I hope someone will take me home with them to continue my journey arround the world.

Journal Entry 3 by Fuzzmom at Burning Man in Black Rock City, Nevada USA on Monday, July 18, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (8/29/2011 UTC) at Burning Man in Black Rock City, Nevada USA

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry about this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using Fuzzmom (that's me!) as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!