corner corner Moonseed

Moonseed
by Stephen Baxter | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, April 16, 2011

status (set by GinkosOBCZ): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, April 17, 2011

Not sure if I've read this or not. I'll hang on to it for a while - it might end up in a bookbox of SF.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (12/30/2011 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Going out in a box of books for quietorchid to do with as she pleases - I suspect many will go to an OBCZ but they don't have to.

This is a thank you for being the first person to sign up for my D for December challenge.

Go figure: two boxes mailed from the same post office on the same day, one to Minneapolis and one to St. Paul. The one to Minneapolis arrived on 1/4, which is incredibly fast for media mail. The one to St. Paul seems to be taking the standard length of time...or actually, even longer!

Journal Entry 3 by wingGinkosOBCZwing at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, January 30, 2012

Sent by Hyphen8 from Hawaii for the shelves. Thanks Hyphen8!

Journal Entry 4 by wingGinkosOBCZwing at Gingko Coffee Shop - Snelling and Minnehaha in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Saturday, February 25, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (2/25/2012 UTC) at Gingko Coffee Shop - Snelling and Minnehaha in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

On the Shelves at the Ginko Coffee House. I hope you enjoy the book and leave a journal entry telling us all what happened. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or we would be happy if you'd join, and follow this book's travels throughout the world. It's fun, easy, free and the site will not sell your name or divulge information! Happy Reading!

PS If you can't bear to let this book go, that's okay, keep it, just let us know in a journal entry it has a good home!