corner corner Perfect Match

Perfect Match
by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 4/12/2011

status (set by Diane-Fraser): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How far will a parent go to protect their child? This books tells you. I found it very easy to read and extremely well written. This is the second book of Jodi's I have read and am now about to start another :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Somewhere in Keswick in Keswick, Cumbria United Kingdom on Saturday, May 28, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (5/28/2011 UTC) at Somewhere in Keswick in Keswick, Cumbria United Kingdom

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say Diane-Fraser sent
you. Happy BookCrossing!

This book was released on the Cricket Ground in Fitz Park

I chose this place & book because of the BookCrossing Monoploly Game we are playing at the moment. The name of the book and the location fits in perfectly for a sportsground release!

Secondly, by leaving in Fitz Park I can also use it for the International Year of the Forest 2011 Challenge run by one of my team mates :)